Kimdaejung Convention Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Gwangju, a city with rich cultural heritage and tourism resources.
It was built as part of the efforts to promote Gwangju’s competitiveness as a main trade city in northeast Asia to boost local economy and, particularly, tourism resources.
The center has served as a main venue for international meetings and exchanges (concerning products, information, culture, and technologies), significantly improving Gwangju’s image.
Outstanding services, professional staff, and diverse amenities will make any meeting at Kimdaejung Convention Center pleasant and successful.
- Structure Size
- Land area: 53,301㎡
- Building area: 23,867㎡
- Main Facilities
- Exhibition Hall I, II, III, Conference Rooms,
Convention Halls, Multipurpose Hall
- Subsidiary Facilities
- - Kim Dae-jung Hall, Concourse Hall,
Outdoor Stage, Musical Fountain, Loading Dock
- Not permitted
- Parking Facilities
- Total 1,502 cars
- - Subsidiary Parking Lot: 459 cars
(basement level: 195 cars /
ground-above level: 264 cars)
- - No. 1 Parking Lot: 478 cars
- - No. 2 Parking Lot: 565 cars
- Parking Fee
- - 500 won for the first 30 minutes
- - 250 won for each additional 15 minutes
- - Daily parking: 5,600 won
- kdjcenter.or.kr (Korean, English)
- 30, Sangmunuriro, Seo-gu, Gwangju
- Tour information
- Accommodation Information